It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Reflecting 02/27/2015

Tonight I have finished up a new design, I really love it. I sat looking at it for awhile ~ just in admiration. Last year, last February 27 (2014) I had NO IDEA on how to make jewelry. Very little repairs, and little adjustments to my own stuff, but to build a business handmaking jewelry ~ WOW! I ALWAYS give credit to the Angels, to my Angel reader, and to God. YES I know there is many beliefs, many religions, many ways of life. I have done my own search, my own seeking. (that is for another post) Looking at the items I am making now, I am in AWE. I look at it, and say ~ I DID THAT, ME. And I love it. I really love it. The past few months have been flying by for me, time seems to be in super speed. I don't know if that is part of raising vibration or not. Because when I was down, when I was severely depressed, time stood still a whole lot. Now that I am doing something creative, now that I am so much happier, time just vanishes. Weeks go by in what seems a day, months are just disappearing. I still have a long way to go, well, maybe not that long. On this business building stuff. Moving from the building stage, to the doing stage. What a sense of accomplishment I have. What a sense of doing something beautiful, something creative. I thank you all, everyone of you who read this. I like sharing our "story" of falls, and fumbles, to highlights and happiness ~ finding peace and joy. All in the pursuit of happiness. I am so very glad I begun this journey, I am steady looking for an avenue, an event. This is GO TIME. It is time to pack up what I have been working so diligently on ~ and venture out into the world with it. Wish me luck! If you click across the tabs at the top of the page, it says "SHOP" that is a direct link to my ETSY shop. Thank you everyone for helping me follow my dreams, to realize my dreams ~ to find my happy ever after! Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *