It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Displays?

A couple weeks ago, I had deleted some of my online "wish list" that I had several displays I desired. But, I also knew I just didn't have that funding right now, and settled on purchasing baggies. Well, today I received a phone call ~ another jeweler is having custom made displays created for her. She is going to be selling her current displays and would I be interested. WOULD I EVER! I told her, it would probably be another two weeks before I can actually purchase any. She agreed to hold them, and after I had my pick of them, she would list what ever left over for sale. HOW AWESOME did that just fall into my lap! I am grateful, very very grateful ~ and am also super excited! Because now, now I only need a table. A table cover would be nice (but not actually needed, yet) and a canopy for spaces out in the sun. OH MY GOSH, am I excited. I cannot believe this has not even been a year, only 10 months, and it is GO TIME. Thank you God, and your Angels for being so supportive, bestowing so many blessings upon my path. I am so grateful ~ I love you all so much! And a special thanks to my grandmother, and my daddy. I really love you guys as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *