It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Emily.

The day I decided I could afford a car payment, was the day I got the Jeep. I knew it would be no easy task, I knew it would drain my finances. But, I knew working hard was the way to do it. My very best friend at that time, paid the down payment, with the agreement I would keep up the remaining payments. See, when he had his car accident, I helped clean his wounds, bandage and caretake him as best I could. He was after all, my very best friend. He was my rock for several years. I guess, eventually we grew into different people, tired of expecting the same ole things or same ole responses. Either way, he meant the world to me back then. He told me that when he received his settlement, he would help me. And thats exactly what he did. He paid that down payment on a new vehicle for me. It was a truck. But the truck went bad within a week, and I then got the Jeep. Anyway, I used to have a 1996 Chevy Astro van. It was a really good van. A great, dependable vehicle. But now I had a Jeep, and I knew the Jeep would do me good in all the snow and ice. I knew that the van needed a new home. One day, a neighbor had company over, a mother with several children. She learned I was going to be selling my van, and asked about making payments. She explained money was hard, and she had alot of children. I told her I would think it over, and get back to her. I went right in the house and began to pray, meditate on the matter. I take everything to the most high God of Light. I decided what to do. I walked back over to the neighbors house, and asked if they had a pen I could borrow. I then signed over the title directly to that woman. No money, No payments, No plans. Everyone was shocked. Absolutely shocked. To me, it was the least I could try and do. What would I want done if it was me in that situation? We cleaned out the van, people were happy and excited, and I watched Emily leave that day. Emily, my very trustworthy van. My companion on the roads of life. I later learned that Emily ended up in the scrap yard, a mere $150.00 to purchase drugs. I cried, was angry and cried some more finding that out. What was done, was done. I couldn't believe it. I gave from my heart ~ that is my karma. What they did with it ~ well, that is their karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *