It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

02/03/2015

I am trudging ahead to great things. I have been scouring the Internet for fairs and festivals to begin my new career. I am excited, and a bit nervous! I am so amazed that this, THIS, is happening in our lives. I have had big dreams for so many years. So many long, lonely years. Never has anything so FAST happened before. I now understand its because it wasn't my path, wasn't my right placement. I first had to follow my heart. I followed it all the way to the East Coast. Where when I first saw the Ocean coming into view, over the horizon, I had to stop. I had to take a moment. I stood very still, and the tears poured from my eyes. I thanked God, I thanked the Angels, and most of all, I thanked my boys. Yes, my boys. For being such wonderful, kind and compassionate children. For the gift they have given me in my life. For their trusting hearts. I thanked them as the tears flowed down my face. I will never forget that moment. Never. What do I say to people about this? FOLLOW YOUR HEART. That doesn't always mean a certain relationship, a certain date, a certain friendship. It can mean where to live. Where to thrive. What speaks to your soul? Some find it in the forests, the mountains or the desert even. Mine ~ mine was the Ocean. I nursed that desire by small creeks and rivers. I nursed that for such a long time. But there is something to be said, about following your deepest heart. Not the heart of what person to go out with. NO, the soul heart. And mine, mine is that beautiful cleansing Ocean water. I feel at home sitting on the sandy beaches. Everything is perfect and all right with the world sitting on the shore. Just watching for miles and miles. No matter what may be "wrong" in our lives ~ a day at the beach is resetting and refreshing. And by coming here, I answered the call of the water. And now my life is full of expansion and growth as I am being moved into my purpose more and more. I am no longer just surviving ~ it is about thriving. Thriving, and loving life. Loving where you are, with who you are. I am far from being finished, I am a work in progress. And for now, I KNOW, I am ON the right PATH. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *