It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dreaming.

I dreamt of "him" again last night. I was on a bus, going somewhere. Some people got on the bus, a lady ~ a dark witch sat by me, her husband sat behind me next to my friend. They decided to get back off the bus. Later, I was in a park. I saw a truck and trailer pull alongside and park. I got very excited! I saw the trailer and I says "IT'S HIM" he is here, finally! The scene switched, and a black dog -- was licking all over my face, he recognized me instantly. I was pushing his snout off my face when he bit me. Not to hard, but the owner scolded the dog, and was checking to see if I was okay. His other dog is a yellow dog. He brought them to the park to play. We recognized each other instantly. Very instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *