It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Name change!

I have been praying and meditating about a name change for my Jewelry business. It had to be catchy, but it had to represent. I was in a real dilema! I have struggled with it for a long while now. Probably since first grabbing up "Fieryrains Chains" I needed something to go with then. But now was different. I wanted something very business like, very marketable, but yet ~ it had to represent. Today, thanks to a great friend and our brainstorming, I have decided on TWO things. ONE ~ Divinely Blessed Beads. But, these must be a line of spiritual jewelry items. From healing crystals, to Angel wing charms, to every single thing that grabs my spiritual heart. So this will be a product line. As for my business, I am quite happy announcing, "All About Those Beads" by Caroline Arell. My children and I were singing it for several days before deciding on this for a name, we were signing ~ "It's all about those beads, 'bout those beads ~ no trouble" its like a parody to a song my son was getting tired of hearing. We laughed and joked about it, we would hum it and sing it while I crafted items. And now, that little seed, that small inkling ~ has now come to settle as my business name. So, I formally welcome you all to ~ "All About Those Beads"  and as always, you are invited to have a look around my humble little blog spot, over to one side I have a Twitter button, and a Google+ then on the other side, I have my instagram button. If you keep scrolling, you will see a sneak peak at what is listed currently in my ETSY shop. And you will also find my first ever YouTube video. It was fun making that! If you scroll around the tabs at the top, you will find information on crystals and their properties, plus you will find the tab labeled SHOP. That will take you directly to my ETSY shop. Have a beautiful, blessed day! And may all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *