It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

First craft show.

Well, I sent in an application to be a vendor. I waited and anticipated the response. I was declined. They stated there are just so many! They however placed me on a wait list in case of a cancellation. How do I feel about that? I AM OKAY WITH IT. Why? Because it IS a step forward. A moment that could be either way, I could allow myself to feel upset, but I chose not to. I CHOOSE not to. I chose that feeling of okayness. I am further than where I was a year ago ~ and that says alot. Last year at this time I was NOT even considering making jewelry ~ or my own business for that matter. But look at me go now! Now I have a big supply built up and am seeking out my first vendor spot. I am excited. I figure that God and his Angels have something different in plan for me. So ~ today I seek out other spaces, other opportunities. Because I am going where I need to go, and I am going with the best version of me that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *