It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

What is a Shaman?

First, I would like to say, shamanism is a call. The elders call one, the bloodline of many that has come before. It is deep in the soul, it is healing of our earth, healing of ourselves, healing of our universe. The shaman is sacred ~ yet used very loosely anymore. I see alot of these posts that lean towards paganism, wicca, and so many more. Shamanism is very earth based ~ our mother who nurtures and takes care of us, and us in turn who do the same for our mother and also for our next generation. It is humanity and hope, belief and wisdom. Understanding of all that exists, and working respectively in such places. It is soul retrieval, it is physical healing, it is emotional healing. The call to Shamanism can be very painful. Nothing in life seems to work the way one wants, often feeling cursed or ridden with bad luck. Many have near death or life threatening illnesses and happenings. For me, I questioned my DNA, I questioned my bloodline. It is very hard to trace when you just do not know your family. But, when I saw "them" the first time, the ones I called Ancients, the elders. I KNEW. I knew right then and there they were the leaders, the elders, the ones I called Ancients. Ascended beyond time and our space, our reality. They called. When they call, when they speak, it is time to listen and to learn. Take what one has learned an apply it on this plane. Not all teachings can be brought from their plane to ours. But, the visit is still very powerful, because our Astral self, receives and stores that teaching. That lesson, that study. I am honored to be a Shaman in our present day. I am still ever learning, ever seeking ~ I will always be a seeker of truth. I try harder and harder every day to honor those that have walked this path before me, those that stood tall and proud, willing to be the shaman. I try every day to give honor and thanks to the elders, who are always close in my foremost memory. I try every day to be a better and best version of myself. I am a Shaman ~ you could be one too <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *