It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Okayness.

I am in a place of okayness lately. See last week, specifically just this weekend, my electric was going to be disconnected. Usually I get close, and then panic when I can't foresee a way out. But this time, I did something different. I knew I had applied for assistance with my utilities, but it hadn't come in yet. So I decided first and foremost, I was NOT going to panic. I sought peace about it, inner peace. I didn't want the stress that emotions bring. I prayed about it as well. I decided I would attempt payment arrangements, asking to make the payment the following friday. With confidence, I placed my call. I explained I was calling to ask for arrangements on my service, that I was waiting for assistance with my bill ~ and that I just couldn't pay for another full week, and PLEASE don't shut me off. The lady then transferred me to another lady, where I went through the whole explanation once again. She says, let me look at your account. She comes back on the line and says, I see on the 2nd we received a credit for $300 ~ with a balance of one hundred and .... her voice faded off as I got all kinds of excited! I says OMGOSH! And she continued saying, so we do not need to schedule any payment arrangements with you at this time. She giggled from hearing my excitement. It feels good to be okay. Letting go of stress, worry, depression. It feels so good, and even better when there is a positive outcome. I know for certain, that ordinary things aren't the answer. Things come at just the right time, just when we need them. I know God has a hand in that, and those beautiful, serving awesome life changing Angels. Which begins my next post, on my most recent Angel reading ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *