It all changed when Jesus showed up.

  • Jesus showed up and made a statement.

Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

My first day doing "opportunity time" aka floor duty - *full of signs, wonders, miracles*


The view I had directly in front of me.  I felt super short, kind of blocked off.  But it was  my first day and I was EXCITED!

Once I saw my name finally on the rotation for opportunity time aka floor duty, I was a nervous wreck!  I felt unprepared, I felt anxious!  I even called and texted my best friend "M" to ask her what to do.  LOL I definately am an overthinker.  I knew to bring my cell phone and laptop, not much more was I certain of.

I settled myself in, propped open my laptop, connected my cell to my bluetooth and there I sat.  I smiled at everyone walking in, walking by or browsing through.  Most were other agents.  I really love people, I love being around them, talking to them and just being me.  A few people came in for appointments with other agents, a delivery driver needed to find the front office, but then a couple walk in.

I smiled warmly (I hoped) and asked if I could help them.  She said they were looking to buy a house.
This is a great start!  I ask if they have an agent they are working with in which they replied NO.  WOOHOOO! I was excited.  I asked them if they have a pre-approval, they say they are not working with a lender yet.

This is where my heart starts pounding ~ OMGosh what do I do?  It's only my first day!  I have never sold a house before!  EEEEEeeeek! Well I was in property management for 2 years, I just transferred into sales, Okay, deep breaths, this is what I went through IGNITE for.  I have them take a seat and I attempt to reach a lender (who I just met that morning) by phone, then I go right into the office where the most welcoming warm faced ladies are sitting, and I *whisper* ever so softly,  "M... there is a couple that just walked in, they are looking to buy a house, they don't have an agent nor a lender ... WHAT DO I DO?"  She smiles at me and says "That NEVER has happened ~ ever before, you have a unicorn"  I smile super big and says it's cuz its me!  (This will be for another post) she continues on in saying, contact a lender.  Which I reply, I couldn't reach him.  She then says there is a new lender upstairs, who's name just happens to be ANGEL.  Whoa.  I run up there, but he just left.  I grab the next guy and he agrees to be down in a few minutes.

Now, let's back up.

8 {EIGHT} days ago I posted this on my facebook and Instagram.  I prayed and prayed and prayed for just ONE CHANCE.

That morning I was meeting a lender for coffee at starbucks so I could learn about mortgages and loans etc ... I immediately liked the guy, he has a fun persoanlity and is very open minded.  It did not occur to me until today, his name happens to be CHANCE.  *** WHAT !!!! *** I know RIGHT!

And bring that forward to the lady in the office sending me UPSTAIRS to find ANGEL!

And then the whole idea of a buyer just walking right through the door on my very first opportunity day!  The mystical unicorn they say ....

I say ... GOD did that.  And he sent me the signs that it was HIM.  I got the CHANCE, I got the UNICORN, I went upstairs looking for an ANGEL.

MIND BLOWING.

The buyers are working on their pre-approval now with Chance.  They have some properties they would like to see ~ and I am in awe, once again, at the power, the presence, the divine interceding on my behalf.  I have BIG DREAMS ya know! I am going to change lives all around me ~ and it is all GOD's plan.  All of it.  Thank you Lord <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *